I’m studying software engineering and business at the University of Western Ontario.
In my spare time, you can find me reading a book, running, programming, or watching hockey. Go Habs!
I write about a variety of different topics that I find interesting including technology, investing, and statistics.
In particular, I really enjoy learning about investing and finance, and have had the opportunity to intern in many interesting roles in Toronto, including:
- Venture Capital at Manulife Investment Management
- Equity Research at Fidelity Investments
- Systematic Investing at Mackenzie Investments
Here’s a list of some of my favorite books:
- The Signal and the Noise – Nate Silver
- Fooled by Randomness – Nassim Taleb
- The Long Tail – Chris Andersen
- Moneyball – Michael Lewis
- Fortune’s Formula – William Poundstone
- Thinking Fast and Slow – Daniel Kahneman
I publish a newsletter where I share my thoughts on data & statistics, along with interesting charts, articles, videos, and podcasts. Sign up below! If you’d like to read a sample first, click here.